Thursday 20 December 2007

The First Tag

I've been tagged twice of the same tag. Here goes nothing.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
My wife telling me hilariously what happened when a bunch of briton joined in a reality programme show on telly called ‘Make me a moslem’;They led a life of being a moslem for 3 weeks. A beautician eventually embraced islam for real after the programme was over.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Tinkering with my Apple MacBook.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Just finished eating ready-made pizza that was microwave-cooked by my daughter.

4. What happened to you in 2006? Got transferred from Taboh Naning to Gombak & subsequently offered a scholarship.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Siap cepat! Sembahyang Raya 8:45 pagi !! Chop-chop!!

6. How many beverages did you have today? Twice. Coffee & Horlicks.

7. What color is your hairbrush? A guy needs a hairbrush? Give me a break will ya :-)

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Petrol, 20 quid.

9. Where were you last night? At home.

10. What color is your front door? Dark chocolate on the outside & alpine meadow white on the inside.

11. Where do you keep your change? By the window & in the car coin compartment.

12. What’s the weather like today? Foggy, frosty & bitterly cold with temp at 2 degree celsius.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Vanilla.

14. What excites you? Gym & british accents..they're like music to my ears.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Only once a month.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Reaching middle-age.

17. Do you talk a lot? Only when dwelling in conversation with someone interesting or with brits accents.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? No idea what it means.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? No.

20. Do you make up your own words? Not really.

21. Are you a jealous person? Not that much, in what way do you mean? I’m possessive though.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Azhar.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kamil.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My other half.

25. What does the last text message you received say? A long sms from my cousin in Malaysia wishing me & my family Selamat Hari Raya Haji.

26. Do you chew on your straw? No. What gives you such idea?

27. Do you have curly hair? No.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Thought of going to the open access lab in uni ,I'm nocturnal at times.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Someone i met briefly, a long time ago at work who was having an anger management problem.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Ready-made pizza.

31. Will you get married in the future? I don’t know what’s gonna happen in the future do I ? But I am a happily married man.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Die Hard 2 on telly.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Yesterday.

35. Are you currently depressed? Partially but lonesome is more like it when it comes to doing research, study & stuff.

36. Did you cry today? No. Not that I am aware of.

37. Why did you answer and post this? To be such a sport.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey: anaiis, syana, myfisol, hanna j. potter & kc.

14 comments:

Syaliza Abdul Rahman said...

Elara :o)

Thank you for the tag. I've done it.

D said...

Questions in tags are often pretty silly, don't you think? Still, thanks for being a sport!

HH said...

nice....

Makcik Runner said...

pheww! i've done the tag. give lah some more next time....(ni kira macam i dare u, u dare me lah..ahaks!)

hidden message:- please dont dare me again...hahaha!

IBU said...

Ohhh....ni dia elara yang bukan perempuan tu? tee hee hee ...

KC has tagged me now... aiya ....

C U around lah eh?

Syaliza Abdul Rahman said...

hi Elara :o)

I hope you managed to read the tag I did before I accidently deleted the whole blog :o(

I have a new one now but haven't decided on the name yet ... & no mood to blog.

Have a Happy New Year celebration :o)

mad.redo1 said...

elara is a big gooner, now that is one of the many benefits of blogging, connecting one gooner with another.

you will definitely find your name on my page soon.

hehehe...

elara said...

Hi D,
I agree totally with you. Belated Eid-Adha to you & family. May God bless you always.


Hi restless,
Thanks dear & Godspeed!

Hi KC, (macam KC & the Sunshine band with their song..that's the way ahaks ahaks i like it ahaks ahaks...) You sure know how to psycho me with your hidden message.
:-)

God bless you all.

elara said...

Syana,

A happy new year celebration to you too and God bless you.

Mad.Redo1,
Once a gooner always a gooner. A big gooner that is. Nice to know you from your blog. God Bless and a happy new year to you.

Cheers Mate!

Max J. Potter said...

wait! im sorry...i dont even know you tagged me! aria ayumi told me i'm tagged..and i dont even know..you know my link!! u wanna explain that..please? i just saw my name on ur tag list..and i felt really weird!!

Max J. Potter said...

im not being rude. im sorry..i hope i didnt sound so. sorry. but i didnt know someone else other than aria ayumi had tagged me..and it shocked me because i just saw this..

elara said...

Hi hanna, none taken.
You dropped a few lines in my first entry.
http://elara-honeypot.blogspot.com/2007/12/parents-evening.html

Max J. Potter said...

well..you could have at least informed me that i'm tagged. *sulks* i would never have known i am, by you, if u didnt comment on that particular entry of mine. *sulking still* but anyway, good luck! write more! i'll add u up my quidditch teammates list!

elara said...

hanna j. potter,

Sorry;It's my mistake for thinking that I already informed everyone in the list. I'll keep that in mind to inform & perhaps,double check the next time around. Thanks for being so kind to add me up.I very much appreciate that. Cheers!